Zend Certified Engineer poses an edge over the conventional PHP programmers. They are bound to get better job in the industry, and also better salary packages than others. Making one known, Zend’s PHP certification exam encompasses curriculum criteria specified by the Zend PHP Education Advisory Board as essential to demonstrate expert proficiency in PHP. The credential is an industry standard that recognizes PHP expertise. Candidates appearing for the ZCE certification must possess at least intermediate-level knowledge of the ten topic areas.
Applicants appearing the examination are needed to answer 70 questions in a span of 90 minutes. Exclusively, Zend has maintained secrecy about revealing the actual passing marks for the course, but the belief of community says it may be in the region of 60% approximately.
After passing the Zend certification and becoming the ZCE, candidates can derive the following benefits in their career as well as personal paths:
• Gaining recognition from the employer and boosting your value
• Getting your resume/CV noticed and differentiating yourself when competing for a new job
• Getting featured in Zend's Certified Engineers directory for PHP professionals, used by recruiters to find top PHP developers worldwide
• Participating in the ZCE exclusive group on LinkedIn
• Getting recognized by the PHP community as a proud and dedicated supporter of PHP
• Deriving a free perpetual copy of Zend Studio
As commonly said, 'Zend Certified Engineer' credential demonstrates the highest degree of PHP expertise in today's competitive market, which sounds completely true.Back to top
Available delivery methods for this course: