Chief and most well regarded among all the Service Provider Routing and Switching certification track is the JNCIE-SP Lab Exam which has a duration of an entire day. The design of the exam is such to validate the ability of the network professional to troubleshoot, implement as well as maintain the networks of the Juniper Networks service provider. The exam is 8 hours long and includes the candidates being required to build a service provider network that consists of several MX series routers. They will also be expected to perform configurations in terms of system on all the devices and implement various policies, protocols, VPNs, class of services and HA capabilities.
The JNCIE-SP certification carries a validity of two years and recertification can be achieved by clearing the present version of the JNCIP-SP examination.Back to top
The course content includes:
• Device Infrastructure: High availability, graceful restart, nonstop routing, VRRP, automation implementation, archival, radius and local user accounts, secure and monitor of Junos devices, firewall filtering, syslog, etc.
• IGP: Neighbour establishment, troubleshooting, MTU mismatch, IGP timers, implementing, BFD, loop free alternative routes, authentication, load balancing, router advertisement, IPv6 and IPv4 support, optimise timers, etc.
• MPLS: RSVP, LDP IGP tracking, signalling protocols, BFD, defining EROs, detour LSPs, bypass LSPs, LSP selection using policy, path selection, routing table manipulation, TTL handling, auto bandwidth and optimisation etc.
• BGP: Communities, IPv6 and IPv4, IPv6 tunnelling, authentication, BFD, scaling, IBGP and EBGP, 4 byte ASN, load balancing, route reflections, route resolution, etc.
• VPN’s: Layer 3 VPNs, multi homes, IPv6 and IPv4, source of origin, 6PE, hub and spoke, auto export, label switched interface, VPLS multi homing, firewall filtering, carrier of carriers, interprovider, etc.
• Multicast: PIM sparse mode, RP redundancy, implementation, MSDP, multicast scoping, NG MVPN.
• CoS: Implementation, rewrite rules, schedulers, MF and BA classifiers, drop profiles, etc.Back to top
Available delivery methods for this course: