About the course
In this course, the candidate will learn about the language R and its practical applications. This course is designed to make the students aware about various topics like- the installation of R language and configuration of the necessary software for statistical programming environment and other language concepts. It will provide a deep highlight on different topics like statistical programming, reading data into E, writing R functions, de-bugging, and organizing R codes.
After getting the certificate, the candidate can join the company as a data scientist or as a business analyst.
What will the candidate learn through this course?
The candidate can learn the varied topics through this course:-
• You will learn how to navigate through the Rstudio interface
• Learn about how to make the graphs
• You will get to know about the basic R structure including the packages
• You will learn about how to perform the basic R commands in the programming language
• You will learn how to handle the R tools, add-on packages and how to find your way in the R world.
Prerequisites before joining the course
There are certain requirements that one needs to comply before joining the course like:
• There should be a deep interest in the statistical programming
• You need to have a computer along with the knowledge to run R Studio
• Basic understanding of data analytics and structure
• No prior knowledge of programming is required
So, if you are interested in data science or want to learn the language R from scratch or if you are looking for step by step process to learn the language R, look no further this course is meant for you.
Content that will be taught
This course will teach you about the installation of R, R studio interface, how to use the R exercise database and the R tools. Then you will learn about different ways on how to import data, coding steps and functions, loops and use other tools. The course would take approx. 3 to 5 hours, and there are certain exercises available for you.
The course will teach you about data analytics and data science, which helps in business planning. Data science is a brand that employs techniques and theories in the different fields like mathematics, machine learning, statistical learning, computer programming, and predictive analysis.
Data Science Cycle:
1. Gathering Data
2. Organize data
3. Analyze data
1. Descriptive Analytics
2. Predictive Analytics
3. Prescriptive Analytics
Available delivery methods for this course: